Calisto 5300 USB A
- Mobile speakerphone calls with amazing audio quality
- Connect easily via USB and Bluetooth
- Directional microphone provides 360° coverage
- Coverage up to 10 feet away
- Touch-sensitive controls answer/end, mute & volume
- Portable with cable management and carrying case
9 in stock
Conference with confidence with the Poly Calisto 5300 portable speakerphone. USB connectivity allows you to take calls from your PC with the integrated USB cable and from your mobile device and tablet with Bluetooth connectivity. Poly’s Signature Audio quality means you won’t miss a word. With it’s integrated cable management system and convenient carrying case, you will love how easy it is to set up and pack up. Wherever work takes you, the Calisto 5300 portable speakerphone is ready when you are.
- Easily manage calls from PC, smartphone or tablet with USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Omnidirectional microphone provides 360-degree room coverage with active background noise reduction
- Perfect for mobile professionals who have to make calls in a variety of settings
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/-, and mute
- Dynamic Mute Alert lets you know if you are talking while muted
- Up to 16 hours talk time
This personal speakerphone allows you to conference from either your computer via USB-A or USB-C connection and your mobile device via Bluetooth. With Poly’s Signature Audio quality, you have rich, clear audio, even when working remotely. This is from the full-duplex 360° microphone that lets you be heard from up to 10 ft away. The Dynamic Mute Alert let you know if you are trying to talk while muted.
The portable design with integrated cable management and carrying case make it easy to pack up and set up. With a battery life up to 15 hours, you can host calls practically anywhere.
Easy to Use
Thanks to the visual indicators and simple controls, you will always be in control. Multi-language alerts keep you informed of your status and the automatic power-off function saves your battery life.
There are no enquiries yet.